Jenson Immigration Consulting Ltd. is a licensed immigration company that provides legal advice on a wide range of immigration matters. Since incorporated in 2014, we have helped over one thousand clients successfully obtained their immigration status with a team of dedicated immigration professionals.
As our company is at the stage of rapid expansion, we are looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our management team.
- Manage and maintain the social media accounts (e.g. Wechat, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.) of the company
- Develop and edit the contents for the company website and social media postings as a daily routine, and ensure that all the published information is up-to-date, accurate, and in line with the company's marketing positioning
- Assist Marketing Manager in drafting and editing marketing materials, including but not limited to Seminar/Event/Conference PowerPoints, Flyers, brochures, corporate guidelines, etc.
- Plan and arrange information session/seminars, and clients' appreciation events/activities
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing plans for the company's sub-brandings
- Maintain a favorable relationship with agents/referrers, and provide support for them to generate leads
- Assist Marketing Manager in liaising with existing and potential business partners
- Response to internal and external inquiries
- Performs other marketing duties as reasonably assigned
- Great passion for the immigration industry
- Fast learner
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Strongly self-motivated and self-initiated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressures
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Capable of managing to meet various deadlines
- Ability to work independently and work with the team
- Exceptional communication skills in both English and Chinese (IELTS: 6.5 at least)
- Exceptional business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in the marketing, event planning or new media is an asset
Hours and Compensation:
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:30
- Weekly training and special events for on-going development
- During probation: $2,060/per month plus bonuses (estimated $2300-2500)
- After probation: $2,300/per month plus bonuses (estimated $2500-3500 depending on personal abilities)
Note: there is no income cap as per our compensation structure.
How to Apply:
- Please send us your resume and cover letter
- Clearly indicate on your documents that you are applying for the Marketing Assistant position.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Please elaborate in your cover letter how your skill sets would benefit our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.30 /hour
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Event Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)