The Administrative Assistant / Coordinator is responsible for assisting in various technical and administrative tasks related to recurring and non-recurring projects. Specific duties include assisting Management in resource planning & scheduling, project reporting, and billing support as directed by the Program Operations Manager.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Maintain resource planning spreadsheet.
o Enter new forecasted projects using input from Sales, Engineering and Program Manager.
o Enter new projects as part of purchase order confirmation and review loading with engineering.
o Update and adjust status for each active line item each week.
o Produce weekly report on current and projected staff loading.
- Produce standardized weekly project reports for all open projects.
o Pull information from SAP to track current hours and dollars against budgeted plan.
o Collate status report input from each field technician into relevant project updates.
- Create/ Manage Purchase orders within SAP
- Manage / Track all inventory movement
- Prepare monthly billing invoices
- Produce weekly executive summary of projects.
- Attend weekly meetings, record minutes of meetings, and maintain running action-item spreadsheet.
- Work with the business manager to collect and store all relevant governing documents and background communication.
- Exercise considerable judgement in handling confidential information and documents.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Reduce meeting notes provided into archived network documentation, as required.
- Track all service and calibration documents.
- Update and maintain testing and calibration documents.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and keyboarding; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.