Interior Design- Jr. Designer (Hillsdale, NJ)
compensation: Compensation depending on experience and expertise.
employment type: full-time
Junior Designer Job Posting
A boutique residential Interior Design Firm in the Hillsdale, NJ area is seeking an exceptional Jr. Designer.
- Possess a degree from an accredited Interior Design program
- Proficiency in Studio Webware preferred
- Extremely organized and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional portfolio of work
- Experience with all phases of Interior Design process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient in SketchUp, hand drawing
- Must have personal stability
- Must have a mature, pleasant and professional phone presence and demeanor
- Must have an easy communication style and work confidently with design staff and clientele
- Must be exceptionally driven and passionate about achieving excellence in your work
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of exquisite follow through skills
- Report directly to Designer (or Principal Designer)
- Assist with research, sourcing and pricing
- Revit, sketch-up...
- Sampling, CFA's and vendor follow through
- Manage product images; scanning, saving and printing
- Assist with creation of proposals
- Prepare Client proposal packages
- Update Studio Webware with all necessary updates
- Update Master Task List
- All design department filing
- Create and maintain design binders
- Assist with creating of client presentations
- Update and maintain resource library
- Errands and general Designer assistance
This award winning Interior Design firm offers a pleasant working environment in a beautiful office, competitive compensation package and opportunity for advancement for the right candidate. This position is ideal for an exceptional Jr. Designer who wants a stable, full-time and long-term position with an outstanding group.
Qualified candidates please e-mail resumes with cover letter to email below.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation depending on experience and expertise.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY! All others will not be responded to.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Design: 3 years (Required)