Jennifer Miller is a rapidly growing boutique jewelry company, headquartered on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. We currently have 5 boutiques: Upper East Side, Southampton NY, East Hampton NY, Palm Beach Florida and Southbeach Miami. Jennifer Miller specializes in fine and faux jewelry and accessories for the chicest women in the world!
- Sales Leasdership:
- Generate sales through strong leadership and client building in assigned locations. Ensuring comp store sales and monthly sales goals are met.
- Provide individual sales training and clienteling training to new employees in assigned locations and to all existing employees.
- Follow up weekly with sales and management team on their individual clienteling objectives and status.
- Assist managers and contribute to executing strategies to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Assist with staff hiring, training, and the maintenance and development of a highly productive sales oriented staff.
- Assist with the merchandising process and contribute to the overall aesthetic vision of Jennifer Miller.
- Conduct daily operations of running a retail store and ensure store compliance with company policies and procedures. Act as Manager on Duty when scheduled.
- Assist with inventory and loss prevention management.
This position requires about 80% selling and sales/people management and 20% operational management.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Retail Sales Supervisory experience and a minimum of 4 years of retail apparel or accessories experience.