WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
JenFit seeks a qualified intern and/or candidate with comprehensive knowledge of WordPress and/or SquareSpace.
The ideal candidate must be located near the Lagrange, IL area for in-person meeting throughout the length of the project.
Qualifications & skills required:
- Performs multiple device testing before page roll outs
- Performs UX/UI review of current website and offers recommendations for improvements, including plotting optimal user journey
- Ensures website functionality and stability across all browsers AND devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Ensures Google Analytics account is correctly structured and fully integrated with other tools
- Reviews website data capture mechanisms and offer recommendations on how we maximize data capture
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms, shopping cart and payment gateways.
- Performs SEO audits and continuously optimizes for organic rankings
- Analyzes, reports out and continuously optimizes current website for best performance (load times, bounce rates, traffic volume and source etc.)
- Builds responsive and engaging landing pages
- Solid understanding of underlying web technologies
Additional skills a PLUS, but not necessary:
- Copywriting skills to reate effective messaging for landing pages, emailsand SEO optimization.
- Designs graphics such as infographics, social media graphics, and email graphics/icons/banners
- Manage multiple email campaigns: including testing, refinement and results delivery
Freelance work and Internships are available.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
JenFit is small business based in the Chicagoland suburbs. Our mission is to help people around the world to achieve their dreams with its' holistic health and wellness services and products. Our company values and thrives on the entrepreneurial mindset, innovation, and people who are passionate about creating new ideas and watching them grow. Our goal is to build a loyal team that shares mission and is eager to exchange ideas, advice, and encouragement. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to play an integral role in creating a nationally recognized brand, from the ground up. You will be rewarded with increased pay for your contributions and dedication to building the brand, increasing exposure and growing sales.
- Must be within 20 minutes of LaGrange, IL to be considered for this position.
- Please send your resume and a brief paragraph or two about why you are interested in this position and share what unique qualities you possess that make you the best candidate for the position. It is encouraged, but not required, to share any of the following links: LinkedIn profile, professional portfolio and social media channels.
- Paid freelance candidate please submit 2 or more of your best web design projects as well as references to contact for each project. (Company name, primary contact, phone and email).
- Applicants must apply through Indeed.com to be considered. No exceptions will be made. Thank you for your interest!
DO NOT CONTACT JENFIT ABOUT THIS POSITION VIA SOCIAL MEDIA, EMAIL, WEBSITE or PHONE.
DO NOT SOLICIT ANY SERVICES.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 to $20/hour (Rate will be based on experience and qualifications)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $0.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- La Grange, IL 60525 (Required)