Full Time Position 40hrs/week. Pay range $55k-$65k/year depending on experience.
Jenderuss Forensic Accounting Services LLC is looking for a senior accountant to join our fun and dynamic crew! This is a new position for our growing company, so if you have a passion for accounting for multiple types on industries, creating and owning new and improving processes, then this is the job for you! This position is located in Lynnwood, Washington, and reports to the Owner as well as the Director of Operations.
About our company: Jenderuss Forensic Accounting Services LLC is a unique business; we fulfill a need for the small to medium size business that doesn't need a full time CPA accounting firm but is beyond doing their own accounting. We provide services to over 400 clients with providing a variety of services: monthly accounting, payroll, entity formations, and both business and individual tax preparations.
Job duties for multiple accounting clients include but not limited to:
- Prepares monthly reconciliations of cash, credit, and merchant accounts.
- Prepare payroll journal entries as needed along with corresponding payroll tax obligations.
- Be knowledgeable about employee benefit plans (SEP/IRA/401(k)) and how to properly record them.
- Maintains accurate accounts payable aging report, and investigates discrepancies among shipping documents, invoices, payments, and credits.
- Processes weekly check run and compiles supporting documentation for review.
- Records daily banking activity and monitors receivables.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly reports
- Suggests process improvements to increase efficiency or improve internal controls, and assists with implementation. Ensures that accounting manual is updated accordingly.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and investigates activity upon request.
- Maintains filing system for electronic and paper accounting records.
- MUST have QuickBooks Online experience
- MUST have experience working with multiple industries
- Knowledge of both cash and accrual based accounting
- Experience working with inventory
- Conceptual and practical understanding of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 2 years applicable work experience, public accounting background preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes, and willingness to change processes when asked.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with QuickBooks desktop and online accounting software, Word, and MS Outlook.
We offer great benefits, including:
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid time off the entire week of Christmas
- Competitive pay, based on experience
**We do not currently offer health insurance coverage
Monday - Friday: 8am to 5pm
Jenderuss Forensic Accounting Services LLC is a non-smoking company.
To apply: please reply to this ad, emailing your resume and cover letter. Please also indicate the salary that you are looking to be paid.
Please be mindful of the requirements when applying as we truly need someone who has experience working with QuickBooks Online, multiple types of industries and that would enjoy improving processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year