Jen Lewin Studio creates large scale, interactive public artwork, exhibited worldwide. We are looking for a creative and committed individual to join our Brooklyn team.
- Working directly with Jen Lewin and her small team to create several new large interactive sculptures being exhibited worldwide.
- Creating professional CAD drawings for new works, and managing relationships with fabricators who will produce work from these drawings.
- Overseeing and problem solving final assembly of fabricated components once designed.
- Traveling as needed to help with existing permanent work that may need design support. Up to 50% travel per year.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial/Product Design or Architecture. May be able to substitute relevant work experience with references.
- Innovative, Energetic, Entrepreneurial.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Candidates must have at least 4 years of direct industrial design experience and must be highly proficient in at least one CAD suite.
- Candidate must be based within the 5 Boroughs or New Jersey.
- Strong computer knowledge and advanced experience with Word, Excel and the Adobe Product suite.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently without always clear guidelines given.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS AND HAVE FAMILIARIZED YOURSELF WITH THE WORK.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Industrial Design: 3 years (Required)
- Brooklyn, NY 11201 (Required)
Overtime often available: