Jellyvision is hiring a VP of Marketing
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX(r) ( http://www.meetalex.com/ ), an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions--like choosing and using employee benefits--easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented VP of Marketing to help us.
How you'll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need someone to develop, implement, and oversee various marketing initiatives and branding efforts to achieve Jellyvision's objectives. This individual should have a successful track record of establishing and leading product marketing strategies and building brand awareness resulting in a stronger market position. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, strategic, adaptive, and a creative thinker who can execute in the trenches as needed.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute the overall marketing strategy and plan.
- Own PR, Analyst Relations, and be a major contributor on corporate positioning and messaging to build a strong, differentiated brand for Jellyvision.
- Manage and develop the marketing team and strategies including creative production, field marketing, product marketing, digital marketing, customer marketing, channel marketing, and marketing operations. The execution of campaigns, operations, and demand generation are supported by the Revenue Operations team, but will require your hand-in-hand guidance.
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
- Build our product marketing practice and hire individuals to develop and deliver go-to-market strategies and plans.
- Work closely with sales/business development to ensure alignment and develop a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Evolve company messaging to secure the company's position as the trusted thought leader for thorough content marketing and expert engagement of media, analysts and influencers, across our three main constituents - users, employers, and broker/channel partners.
Experience & skills you'll need
- 10+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in developing strategy, driving revenue, launching products, and managing and scaling teams
- B2B SaaS experience for a global, high growth enterprise software company
- A learner and desire to be continually challenged and learning new skills as the marketing discipline constantly evolves.
- Product Marketing expertise in positioning, messaging and go-to-market planning in complex and competitive market conditions
- You regularly roll up your sleeves to execute on a plan, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You're flexible and comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Metrics orientation and strong marketing budget development and management skills
- A nose for creative, with strong storytelling, messaging, positioning, and differentiation skills
- Demonstrated track record of growing top-line revenue
- Customer focus
- Plans and aligns
- Strategic Mindset
- Drives vision and purpose
- Drives results
- Business Insight
Our credo is a simple one:
be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!