Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Software Engineer
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX(r) ( https://www.jellyvision.com/solutions/ ), an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions--like choosing and using employee benefits--easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Software Engineer to help us.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll spend your days writing well-designed, reliable, and maintainable code. You'll also keep things running by solving problems and making sure they stay solved by writing tests.
Our Senior Software Engineers will:
- Produce strong code (and test their code as a part of writing it)
- Give and receive constructive code review feedback
- Collaborate with Jellyvision's non-tech teams (ex. designers, product owners, writers, producers)
Experience & Skills
We're looking for Senior Software Engineers with 4+ years of relevant experience, keen DevOps skills, and solid software engineering fundamentals. They should also have experience with:
Our ideal Senior Software Engineers are:
- Relational databases (experience writing raw SQL preferred)
- Source Control
- Testing framework
- Expert web application builders
- Strong problem identifiers and solvers
- Excellent collaborators
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills
Our credo is a simple one:
be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!