Jellyvision is hiring a Sales Development Representative
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX(r) ( http://www.meetalex.com/ ), an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions--like choosing and using employee benefits--easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Sales Development Representative to help us.
How you'll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need someone to research, qualify, and connect with our inbound leads with the goal to convert them to a qualified meeting. Our SDRs will work with our BDRs, Broker Account Executives, and AEs to quickly qualify leads, have meaningful conversations, and generate pipeline for the business.
What you'll do
- Rapidly respond, over email and phone to inbound and marketing engaged leads to qualify and convert to a meeting scheduled for an account executive
- Respond effectively to demo requests and contact us forms within five minutes
- Prospect to identify new decision makers and influencers at accounts
- Help maintain our database of contacts and accounts, keeping the data as accurate and effective as possible
- Monitor and answer the live chatbot "Drift" on the Jellyvision website
- Support the revenue org by helping with data integrity of lists of contacts, leads, and accounts. Identifying buying groups, personas, and new contacts
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, making a high volume of calls and interact with prospects who have expressed interest
- Collaborate with BDRs to discuss qualified leads in their named accounts
- Work with Marketing and Revenue Operations to follow up on campaigns and conferences
- Pitch, handle objections, and follow up with prospects reaching up into the C-Suite.
- Be a voice in business development and revenue team meetings and support strategy development.
Experience & skills you'll need
- 0-1 years of experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Organizational skills, capable of managing and prioritizing your time effectively
- Curiosity and a desire to grow professionally
- Flexibility and comfort with change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated track record of driving results and resiliency
- Drives Results
- Being Resilient
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness
- Customer Focus
Our credo is a simple one:
be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!