Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help refine messaging for the ALEX platform and collaborate on GTM plans for new products. You will be responsible for synthesizing customer and sales feedback to keep our sales enablement content up to date, and you'll collaborate closely across teams to understand customer use cases, package those insights, and promote them in a way that drives new business conversion and customer up sells. This role requires at least 3 years of product marketing experience, comfort of being a central figure in high profile projects, strong project management skills, and strong communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Message iteration of the ALEX platform. Develop segmented messaging and positioning for both HR audiences and benefits consultants to be used across each stage of the buyer's journey. This includes partnering with Demand Generation on both net new campaigns and upselling existing customers.
- Bringing new products to market. You'll help develop GTM plans and own aspects of product marketing for feature updates and a minimum of two early-stage products.
- Build a deep understanding of our audiences. You will be responsible for identifying the needs and motivations of customers and partners. This role will create messaging frameworks for Content, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement, Sales, and Account Management to speak to the unique challenges of employers, brokers, insurance carriers, and other partners.
- Collaborate closely across teams. This is a highly work closely with Customer Insights to understand data that supports audience needs by segment, develop product use cases and messaging for each segment, and collaborate with product on value the product solves in the market.
Experience & skills you'll need
- 3+ years experience in product marketing, GTM planning, and/or product management
- Passionate about executing their strategy. You have a desire to own both strategy and execution for all product marketing campaigns and communication. You will proactively develop plans, write content, roll out and measure results.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal. You are comfortable presenting to large groups and keep their attention.
- You have the ability to extract meaning from data and use findings to tell a cohesive, easily understood story.
- You thrive in an environment where you are managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
- Has demonstrated the ability to execute and drive results
- Excellent writing and collateral creation skills, including presentations