Jellyvision is hiring Associate Account Managers
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX(r) ( https://www.jellyvision.com/solutions/ ), an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions--like choosing and using employee benefits--easier and more enjoyable.The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Director of Account Management to help us.
ALEX is single-handedly changing the benefits industry, and you'll be on the team that makes that happen. As an Associate Account Manager, you'll help Account Managers and Senior Account Managers engage and manage existing (and new) customers.
If you develop your sales and relationship skills, you can become an Account Manager (which means you'd be the sole owner of your sales opportunities.)
- Assist, support, and collaborate with Account Managers to create strategic relationships with clients (with the goal of exclusively managing those accounts in the future)
- Collaborate with Account Managers to:
- Develop pitch decks
- Schedule customer meetings
- Track customer requests
- Manage follow up tasks
- Review contracts
- Coordinate customer meetings with internal teams
- Eventually take the lead on customer strategies, which, in addition to the above duties, involves:
- Running ALEX demos and pitches with consultative question asking
- Guiding customers through marketing strategies and analytics analysis
- Collaborating with the implementation team to strengthen the customer relationship
- Uncover deep client insights and communicate them to the broader Jellyvision team (these are often the genesis of the next Jellyvision product)
Experience & Skills
Our ideal Associate Account Managers are:
- 1-3 years of experience selling and pitching products, managing accounts and/or a book of business, and dealing directly with (ideally B2B) clients.
- Bonus points if you've worked specifically with HR/Corporate Communications accounts or in the SAAS industry.
- Backgrounds that might be a good fit are: customer service or project management roles that included responsibilities for renewal or upsell, more traditional sales roles that included responsibility for nurturing the client relationship after the sale, and, of course, account management roles.
- Hardworking and Eager
- Creative problem solvers
- Discerning and self-aware
- Driven and motivated
Our credo is a simple one:
be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!