Jelly is looking for a Digital Ads and SEO Coordinator to administer and manage all digital ad campaigns and SEO activities for their portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that all Paid Search deliverables are executed on time and of a high quality, including campaign/keyword research and development, set-up, management and reporting. This position's primary focus is on data analysis and execution with an opportunity to work on paid search campaigns as well as in related media such as Display Ads, and Paid Social ads.
Key Skills & Abilities
- strong strategic thinking and analysis skills
- an outstanding eye for detail, pattern, and error
- excellent organizational skills
- strong communication skills; an ability to understand data and communicate its relevance to clients and collaborators
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- a post-secondary degree, diploma or certification in relevant field of study
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- additional ad platforms, an asset
- execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- manage campaign expenses, assisting in staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- research and analyze competitor advertising links as well as develop and implement link building strategy
- work with the account managers to ensures SEO best practices are properly implemented
- work with PR and social teams to drive SEO content creation and content programming
- recommend changes to client website architecture, content linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Facebook Ads: 1 year (Required)
- Google Ads: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics (Required)
- SEMrush (Preferred)
- Facebook Blueprint (Preferred)
- Google Adwords (Required)