JELD-WEN Windows & Doors, Canada's leading window and door brand, is currently seeking an individual for the following position at our Toronto, Ontario Plant and Offices. We are looking for our next great team member to work in a team environment providing exceptional service to our customers. Our vision is to lead the global building products industry with great people creating superior products and delivering excellence in all that we do.
National Account Manager - Lowe's
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales growth and multi-line penetration of all company products and will report directly to the VP of Sales. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with a supportive leadership culture and a passionate team who are determined to drive growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Specialize in sales, management, and service to an assigned National Accounts.
- Develop key account sales strategies, action plans and programs that will profitably grow customers POS and meet budgeted sales goals
- Achieve company's budgeted profit goals
- Communicate with millwork buyers regarding performance of existing programs, implementation of new programs, and new opportunities.
- Be a products, service and installation knowledge expert.
- Assist marketing and sales management with development of marketing strategies and advertising plans
- Improve and update marketing efforts regularly and assist in the development of all Point of Purchase (POP) for specific product lines.
- Provide weekly updates of all actions and issues to company operations and sales departments.
- Provide leadership, direction, and oversight to the field sales team
- Provide weekly update on forecast demand for each product category
- Continue to build upon the excellent customer relationships
- Additional special project responsibility in support of the Canadian sales team as assigned.
- Strong problem-solving skills and highly analytical
- Strong Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Change Management - Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
- Sales and Marketing - Thorough knowledge of consultative selling principles as well as a basic understanding of the role that each functional area (customer service / logistics / finance) plays in achieving objectives
- Cost Consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
- University degree or equivalent and minimum of five years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relationship Management Software, Quick Quote, M2O, and Expense Reporting Program.
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). JELD-WEN will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time