Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory to support, develop and drive top line sales growth. Territory will be North Chicago and SW Wisconsin. The sales rep can reside anywhere within that territory, between Kenosha, WI and Long Grove, IL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Represent JELD-WEN Inc. in a professional manner by presenting and selling company products and sales programs.
- Train customer sales associates how to sell JELD-WEN products and services
- Prepare sales plans and call schedules based on analysis of provided data and market opportunities
- Manage stock mix with concentration on correct assortment, rate of sale, safety, and best practice set.
- Be prepared with current sales numbers for each store call and suggest assortment enhancements and change opportunities
- Manage customer merchandise teams by developing and strengthening relationships with the group, conducting store walks and training and documenting and addressing issues where service is lacking.
- Support customer efforts to grow targeted business
- Identify and resolve store associate and management concerns
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of five years related sales experience and/or training, preferably in the window and door industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Customer Relationship Management Software
The employee may be required to travel in support of sales, training, and service management. 25%+
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)