Responsible for increasing sales and market share of company products to accounts and prospects in assigned region. The region is Long Island, NY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and achieve annual sales forecast and expense budget.
- Aggressively pursue and secure new sales opportunities.
- Plan activities, manage accounts, manage contacts, identify and track opportunities, manage leads and communicate pertinent information.
- Assist with dispute resolution.
- Provide product and solution expertise.
- Focus efforts on high selling activities in order to improve sales efficiency and productivity.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of two years related sales experience and/or training, preferably in the window and door industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read Blue Prints and knowledge to perform window and door take-offs preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relationship Management Software, Electronic Pricing Catalogue, Other Electronic Pricing Methods (MQS/M2O, etc.), Expense Reporting Program, and Internet Web Browser.
- The employee may be required to travel in support of sales, training, and service management. Some overnight travel required.
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment.