Salary Schedule 1B Grade 5 - ($16.25)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides systemwide service for the unloading, loading, delivery, transfer, and placement of food, supplies, textbooks, furniture, and equipment.
1. Provides driver maintenance and operates assigned vehicles.
2. Delivers mail, food, supplies, textbooks, furniture and equipment to schools and offices in the district.
3. Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing freight.
4. Places food commodities in specified areas in the schools.
5. Assists in all forms of warehouse operation: receiving, storage, stock issue, and maintenance of inventory.
6. Assists in the moving of furniture and equipment for the schools and offices.
7. Performs other duties as assigned by the designated supervisor.