Assist the credit analyst department on a part time basis (20-25 hrs./week) with daily activities in order to become familiar with the loan underwriting function of the bank and the job of a credit analyst.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review credit files to determine financial information needed.
- Prepare recaps, modifications and financial spreadsheets.
- Assist analysts with the analysis of personal and business financial information as well as entity ownership structures to understand creditworthiness of proposed loan.
- Attend loan committee as well as make copies for loan committee.
- Assist analysts with other duties as assigned.
- Jr. – Sr. at a 4-year accredited university with Finance and Accounting majors preferred.
- Must be innovative and able to work independently.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with ability to focus on details.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- In process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree, Finance and Accounting majors preferred.
- Strong writing, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to operate a Personal computer.
- Copier, scanner and fax machine as needed as well as other electronic devices
- Proficient in Computer programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Explorer
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time at a desk in front of a computer.
- Must be able to see and read from a computer screen and paper documents.
- Must be able to speak/communicate with lenders and other co-workers.
- Must be able to hear to listen or understand instructions from customers and co-workers.
This job description does not imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include every duty and responsibility that employee is responsible. Duties and tasks may be assigned by management team based on department and business needs.