- Work actively on developing quant/electronic trading & risk system and implementing pricing models, portfolio optimization models and other risk-based models
- Assist with Front office quant/electronic trading & risk technology development in Java/C++
- Assist in the Design and implement hedging strategies to reduce PnL volatility on CRB inventory.
- Working in collaboration with the global CRB team on projects/initiatives.
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
- Experience of building mutli-threaded, low latency Java applications
- Experience with multi-cast and distributed applications an advantage
- Previous experience working in an Equities front office environment and/or a quant/analytics role e a distinct advantage.
- KDB/Q experience an advantage
- Genuine interest in equities and financial markets
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and energy in approach to new problems
- Collaborative approach to decision making together with ability to work independently
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Job: Information Technology
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Non-Management
Job Posting: Feb 3, 2020, 9:24:34 AM