Jefferies, the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK), a diversified holding company.
Design & development of firm’s proprietary, high performance FI ETrading platform encompassing fixed income products.
Work alongside traders and quantitative analyst to specify and build out real-time trading applications that electronically execute orders across multiple ECNs.
Drive implementation and design with emphasis on high availability, scalability and reusability
Work with other Fixed Income front office team lead to promote framework reusability across all business
Supporting and enhancing existing infrastructure and application across a variety of technologies (ION, Java, Kdb, OpenFin)
Champion best practice software development life cycle with emphasis in test driven coding methodology
Balance time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance and audit mandates
Mentor junior developer
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 8+ years of financial service experience
- Able to communicate effectively with the desk.
- Strong design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong experience in front office trading system with emphasis in etrading
- Programming Languages – Java (5+ years), C#
- Strong multithreaded programming experience is a must
- Knowledge of Client Markets Bloomberg, TradeWeb with concentration on Rates Swap product.
- Knowledge of ION is a must, Broadway API a plus
- General Fixed Income Pricing and Analytic knowledge a must
- Good understanding of Fixed Income BuySide/SellSide market structure
- Knowledge of Credit eTrading ECNs
- Knowledge of KDB/Q a plus
- C# .NET, WPF, HTML5, Angular/React, CSS, OpenFin
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Non-Management
Job Posting: May 20, 2019, 3:33:21 PM