As a Social Media Marketing specialist, you will make a large impact by promoting our brand through growth tactics and design across a variety of mediums including our website, social media, and sales materials. You will implement your strong eye and unique attention to detail for design and marketing to strengthen our brand's presence and wow our clients, athletes, internal team, and community with everything you create.
- Create content and brand awareness on social media.
- Seek out and maintain relationships with influencers.
- Manage our social media presence on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc).
- Interact with our customers on social media and answer or redirect product related or service related inquiries.
- Create unique content for social media as well as plan and coordinate photoshoots with photographers, models, and agencies we work with.
- Provide actionable insights into our social media presence and give feedback to other internal teams.
Desired Skills and Background:
- Strong grasp of marketing strategies
- Strong grasp of social media marketing
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in person
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Internally motivated with strong time-management skills
Reporting: In this role you will report to your designated Marketing Manager and keep the communication open, providing frequent status updates on deliverables.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION (Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)