Frontend UI Web/App Developer
Are you an enthusiastic Frontend UI Web/App Developer? Do you take pride in your work and consider it as a craft? If yes, then this is the job for you ..read on..
Jeavensoft is a global software solution provider with experience in providing custom software solutions for various verticals, including Healthcare, Media, Finance, Public Sector and Education.
We are looking for Frontend UI Web/App Developer with experience in working with high volume systems where performance matters. You will be responsible for providing full end-to-end design and development capabilities in web, mobile, and social media across the enterprise. Our primary focus is to create best in class digital customer experience where every solution is designed with keeping users in mind. All work is delivered through agile-scrum or Kanban methodologies.
We're an open team of highly motivated entrepreneurs, designers and engineers driven to change the world around us for the better using technology while at the same time having fun in doing what passionate us.
Please include portfolio in your resume and feel free to include any examples of previous websites, apps, or software that you have developed.
This position is for an experienced Frontend UI Web/App Developer able to work in a fast-paced environment that relies on agile principles, continuous integration and deployment. The Frontend UI Web/App Developer will work with other like-minded developers to implement rich digital user experience. This is your chance to take on big challenges and be part of building unique applications.
§ Technical design and implementation (build/code/test) of web, Android, iOS applications and digital interfaces
§ Contribute to application improvement and optimization through code reviews, refactoring, caching and architecture changes
- Ability to turn design into a functional App UI using modern JS Frameworks
- Understanding of native Mobile App development practices and ecosystems (iOS, Android)
- Hand-on ability to turn design into functional responsive web pages
- Experience in writing and testing cross-browser functionality and development
- Has worked with back-end developers throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services/API.
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and version control (Git), Kanban, Scrum, Bitbucket
- Demonstrated work experience throughout a complete software project delivery cycle
- Familiarity in multi-environment development and deployment with experience deploying to production environments
- Experienced in creating intuitive, robust and reusable user interfaces using modern frameworks
§ Maintaining code quality and best practices
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Experience with one modern JS Frameworks or Libraries (ReactJS, Angular, VueJS or similar technologies)
- Node.js, npm, Babel, Webpack and other related development tools
- Expertise in jQuery, jQuery UI other application frameworks
- Web services REST APIs, JSON
§ Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
§ Excellent written and oral communication skills
§ Excellent interpersonal skills
§ High level of self-motivation
§ Keen attention to detail
§ Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
§ Exceptional customer service orientation
§ Working under minimal supervision
§ Strong team player
§ JS Framework: 4 years (Required)
§ Bootstrap: 4 years (Required)
§ Responsive pages design from scratch: 5 years (Required)
§ HTML5: 5 years (Required)
§ Native Mobile App development on Android & iOS: 4 years (Required)
Type: Contract - Opportunity to lead into full time for the right candidate
Hours: 30 – 40+ hours a week
Experience: Senior level
Job ID: 1229
Jeavensoft is committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one that reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide accommodations for applicants and employees who require it.