JDog(r) Junk Removal & Hauling United provides junk removal and hauling services to residential and commercial customers. Our mission:
Empower Veterans and military family members with career and employment opportunities
Serve the community
Protect the environment
We are looking for Marketing Manager to work with our team of Business Development Managers, Executives and Partners. The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, appreciates camaraderie over hierarchy and embraces the military values of Respect, Integrity, and Trust.
Creative, Brand Management and General Management:
- You evaluate media opportunities and submit creative briefs (when necessary) to the creative agency as acknowledgement of approval.
- You will stay up to date on brand standards and ensure every form of communication adheres to those standards.
- You will work with the President of Sales to help manage the Marketing budgets for all districts.
- You will coordinate a monthly activity calendar noting all sales and marketing activities/events and publish it one month in advance.
- You will customize sales presentations and proposals as needed.
- You will manage commercial lead activity including commercial lead generation activities and management of leads databases.
- You facilitate registration of trade shows, plan the schedule, assess show needs and ensure prompt delivery of materials. At times, you may be asked to attend a show to represent the brand.
- You will respond to all customer reviews and raise concerning reviews for leadership attention.
- You will participate in monthly digital marketing campaign reviews with our digital marketing partners. It will be your responsibility to educate the team about the status of digital campaign performance.
Social Media Marketing:
- You will be a content crusader and creator encouraging the team to submit hyper local photos and videos of interesting jobs, events, and awards. You will write compelling content to accompany these images that will continue to create a connection with the JDog brand.
- You will review content metrics with your team. This will help you understand the types of content that resonates with our customers/followers and helps District Partners continue to understand the profiles of the people we are serving.
- In all circumstances, you will demonstrate the impact of Veteran values by becoming a trusted advisor to our residential and commercial prospects and customers.
- You will provide feedback to management team regarding customer concerns, trends or product/service development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Three years prior agency experience or corporate marketing experience
- Familiar with using social content publishing platforms
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Exceptional writing skills. Writing samples will be requested. You may be given a writing assignment
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, results-driven mindset
- Comfortable Interfacing with management, business development, prospects, customers, and community members
- Must be able think outside of the box and solve challenges creatively
- Committed to building authentic, trust-based relationships with members of the community influencers
- Work in a face paced environment and have the ability to be flexible as position grows
- Travel is minimal, but at times may be necessary.
- Microsoft Office skills required; Adobe Creative Cloud a Bonus+
This position offers a flexible schedule, a culture of camaraderie, encourages contribution and opportunities for bonus compensation.
Job Type: Full-time