COMPANY: JDM technology Inc. As we grow, we're looking for a self-starter who can coordinate our office day-to-day and cultivate our phenomenal culture. We view this role as an operational lynchpin in our business.
. * Travel arrangements
- Accounts payables and budget tracking
- Meeting arrangements and setup
- Maintenance of marketing files
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and other departments (Sales, Finance, Operations, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Duties include daily paperwork, label production, supporting office team, answering phones, filing, data entry, general administrative assistance & special projects.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and maintain a high commitment to excellence in their work on a daily basis.
- Must exhibit excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Database and computer skills required.
- Must be accountable for their work and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Must have the ability to accurately process information.
- Highly organized and possess good time-management and decision-making skills to set appropriate priorities and meet timelines.
- Microsoft Skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Word.
Required Language: English/Chinese
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)