Sourcing Specialist-Manufacturing Engineer, responsible for providing technical support to developing new product requirement. He/she must be capable of working independently and in a team environment and effectively communicate with customers, sales department, supply chain department and suppliers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for identifying, developing, implementing and managing the manufacturing processes for new Request for Quote.
- Organize new products/projects quoting timelines.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
- Knowledge of various metal manufacturing processes
- Experience with casting & forging process
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills related to manufacturing processes and machining
- Knowledge of PPAP and FMEA a plus.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicate with potential prospects and supporting sales department, engineering, production and other departments.
- Great organization skill and willingness to pay attention details.
Education & Experience:
- BS/MS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering plus 5-10 years applicable experience or proven performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Paid time off