A boutique entertainment company is seeking a publicist to oversee the publicity campaign for the release of an upcoming feature film.
We are looking for someone with a passion for PR, Film, and Marketing and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment. The position would entail:
- Pitching and securing media coverage, influencer engagement, and various partnerships.
- Overseeing and organizing talent media schedules and media events.
- Assisting in the creation of promotional and publicity materials.
- Tracking media coverage and managing press kits.
- 4+ years of professional publicity experience in entertainment.
- Must have existing media relationships to build upon.
- Experienced in drafting press releases, media alerts, invitations, talking points, and other written publicity materials.
- Experienced in creating and distributing electronic press kits and PR assets.
- College degree
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $3,500.00 to $4,500.00 /month
This Job Is: