JDDA is a rapidly growing, family owned and operated business that is committed to providing superior food and beverage concepts and exceptional customer service to airport travelers. With over 30 years experience, JDDA continues to create and bring premier concepts throughout the airport travel industry.
We are currently seeking to fill an immediate opening for a full-time Accounting Assistant at our location within George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Essential duties (included, but not limited to):
- Daily data entry.
- Purchase supplies & equipment as authorized by management.
- Receive, analyze, review, & process vendor/contractor invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Process payments as authorized by management.
- Create & issue invoices to customers.
- Ensure that all receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts & make bank deposits.
- Provide information to direct supervisor and CFO as requested.
- Maintain an orderly online accounting filing system.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical & administrative support to management as requested.
- Maintain effective communication with direct supervisor.
- Cover phone lines when Administrative Assistant is unable to or on break.
- Minimum 2 year experience in accounting or administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks
- Proficient in 10 key by touch
- Internet proficient
- Basic mathematical skills
- Time management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass an FBI/Homeland Security background check (required by airport).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Accounting/Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules