We have an immediate opening for a Network Engineer
The ideal candidate will have mature experience in the Windows Server 2008-2016 environment with excellent troubleshooting skills and a deep understanding of related network infrastructure including routers, switches, cabling, patch panels, access points, POS, workstations, printers and mobile devices.
Leamington , ON
We have an immediate opening for a full time network engineer. We are an IT solutions provider located in Leamington, Ontario. Our company provides network consulting, design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting services to a wide range of organizations from SMB to Enterprise size. Relocation to Leamington, On is required.
- As an important member of the Networking Group, help provide network related consulting and services to customers including network consulting, design and implementation
- monitoring and troubleshooting services to a wide range of organizations from small to mid-size businesses.
- Works in-house and onsite at the customer premise
- Periodic after-hours and on-call work in order to deliver services in an effective manner for customers
- Bachelor of Science in technical field (Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certifications
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively interact with customer IT staff as well as end-users at some organizations
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and handle critical customer issues/problems
- Laptop and smartphone provided
- Health benefits provided
- Training cost covered by company
- Travel cost reimbursed
Experience with Linux and IP based phone systems would be beneficial as would cable termination and long haul RF work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Windows Server: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)