We are looking for a dynamic executive leader with a proven track record in driving sales and consistent results in a high end, luxury brand business. Our company, JD Watches, provides luxury timepieces and high-end jewelry to a community throughout the United States. We are seeking a dynamic individual who can lead our business development and inside sales team to achieve great results. We have a high-touch, relationship-based (JD WATCHES) based in New York with clients that extend to California, Florida and Internationally. The ideal candidate will work out of the New York City (Manhattan) area and travel on behalf of JD Watches to visit clients and develop critical relationships.
- Understand, streamline and enhance our pricing and sales process with multiple touches and accurate metrics; increase order-to-price hit rate by 10%
- Grow sales in both the storefront operation in New York City and Online Sales by a minimum of 15% in years 1 and 2; ensure that all sales people are high performers
- Consistently hit monthly and quarterly sales targets by key account and sales
- Build recurring business through key account relationships with a premium custom service to our existing clientele
- Develop new targets for new areas of reach
- Travel on behalf of JD Watches to visit clients
- Develop plan from initial lead through post sales for consistent communication and service to the client
- Work with the inside sales team in New York on a daily basis
- Develop frameworks for helping the company to consistently reach out to new prospective clients
- Work with management to nurture, develop and actively engage their list of top prospects
- Work to extend our reach of customers particularly focusing on up and coming designers and product
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner including creating staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage.
- Control daily invoices petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store.
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company's KPIs and policies.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy, shrink and risk/loss requirements.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and inventory management.
- Reviews Website content to ensure that all communication on all platforms is consistent and keeps in line with the brand image and reflect the highest level of professionalism in content and presentation.
- Analyzes monthly reports and data pertaining to digital sales performance.
- Develops communication content and input for various channels to include, but not limited to website, email marketing, social channels, advertising.
- Manage website content and quality.
- Ability to manage the overall marketing calendar and manage multiple big projects at once. You keep us in line, on track, and moving forward. You especially excel at developing project timelines and deadlines.
- Strong marketing analytics. What works best for each client, and what doesn't.
- Ability to manage social media and optimize engagement. Knows and understands all the secret algorithms and loves to read up on their constant evolution.
- An ability to manage work efficiently and produce content within tight deadlines.
- Collaborating. You can take half-baked ideas and help bring them to life.
Compensation: (Commensurate Upon Experience):
- Salary | Performance Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- JD Watches specializes in luxury, high-end timepieces and jewelry. Do you have experience in a luxury brand, jewelry or watch, sales and marketing position?"