Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop test plans and participating in code testing to ensure workability, completeness, and quality.
- Will work closely with Front End Developers, Business Analyst, and Project Managers.
- Core AX Modules Packages include: Project Management, Accounting, Financial Management &
Human Capital Management.
- Design, create, and support AX process and interfaces for critical business systems.
- Ability to gather requirements related to documenting and mapping current business process needs.
- Tune, troubleshoot issues, analyze query plans, run traces, and interpret logs.
- Execute Performance testing when necessary.
- Provide analysis of the implementation standards and recommendations on the usage of the standard features.
- Participate in and contribute to peer code reviews and design sessions.
- Solve problems efficiently.
- The ability to create Technical Design Documents (TDD).
Need to have:
- Development, troubleshooting, performance analysis of AX processes and interfaces.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- DIXF, AIF
- Proficiency with SQL Server.
- X++/MorphX is a nice to have
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $90.00 to $110.00 /hour