JD.com Silicon Valley Labs, Financial Department is looking for an Accounting Intern who can start immediately in our Mountain View, CA office location. This internship can be part-time or full-time for a duration of 6 months starting in March, 2020.
- Process Account Payable invoices in a timely manner
- Process and file employee expense reimbursements
- Prepare cheques for 2 companies
- Electronic filing and paper filing of paid invoices
- Reconcile credit card monthly bank statement
- Be able to work up to 40 hours per week for a duration of 6 month, and be able to work on-site at least 3 workdays per week
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting or Business administration or equivalent
- Have basic accounting knowledge
- Fluent in Chinese/Mandarin is a must
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Team player and eager to learn
About JD.com and Silicon Valley Labs
JD.com is China's largest online retailer and the biggest overall retailer, as well as the country's biggest Internet company by revenue. In 2017, JD.com reported a net revenue that reached 362.3 billion CNY (US$55.689 billion), an increase of 40.3 percent year-over-year. Google, Walmart, Tencent, Intel, and Farfetch are our strategic partners.
JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivaled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same-day and next-day delivery, covering a population of more than 1 billion with a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally.
As a technology-driven company, JD.com is the world's leading company in high tech and AI delivery through drones, autonomous technology, and robots, and possesses the largest drone delivery system, infrastructure, and capability in the world. Our global R&D efforts are headquartered at Silicon Valley Labs in Mountain View, CA. The Silicon Valley Labs focus on building technology and services that will improve user experience and empower our business partners. Areas of research and development include: artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, robotics, computer vision, natural language processing, machine and deep learning, big data, and AR/VR.
Visit https://corporate.jd.com/ ( https://corporate.jd.com/ ) for more information.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.