- Driver is responsible for the hauling of waste debris from large, high volume construction customers, as well as from residential and other commercial customers.
- The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on roll-off delivery and hauling routes.
- Driver must have safe driving record and the ability to communicate professionally with customers, dispatch, and our customer service department.
- Driver also must accurately complete logs, reports and vehicle inspections daily. Must comply with all local, provincial, and federal transportation regulations and with all company policies and procedures.
- DZ licence required
Pay rate is negotiable based on previous experience.
Please email resume or apply in person at 16105 Highway 27, Schomberg, ON.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- DZ or higher driving: 1 year (Preferred)