The Regional Account Executive is responsible for targeting and developing new regional accounts for Street Furniture advertising networks based in the Midwest region. They will also be responsible for creating value added campaigns which will drive business and generate revenue for assigned product markets.
- Conducts research and prospect new clients while proposing targeted marketing leads based on need.
- Targets industries for annual, seasonal, and/or short-term advertising buys
- Develops and proposes recommendations to clients/agencies which will create value added campaigns for their products.
- Negotiates and executes contracts optimizing a win-win result.
- Manages, maintains and grows current client base
- Maintains excellent external and internal relationships
- Reviews space availabilities for clients as requested and follows-up with proposals/grids of details
- Proven ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Strong communicator with superior written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and translate client needs into a viable media plan.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to quickly assess unfamiliar or unexpected situations and offer creative solutions.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field