The Digital Project Coordinator will work directly with Digital Project Manager for the development, installation
and management of Dynamic and Innovative campaigns projects and will be responsible for reporting
operational goals and status.
- Communicate and coordinate with regional operational leaders to set predefined goals and maintain
recurring communication to ensure that the status of reaching those goals are recorded in an efficient
and collaborative manner.
- Use collaborative tools to drive efficiency into the ongoing reporting of the recurring operational goals
- Maintain, improve upon and publish a monthly dashboard that clearly and simply illustrates the
operational performance of all regions in the nation.
- Liaise between Sales/Sales Administration, Field Operations and Engineering staff to perform all
project management and project coordination for Dynamic and Innovative advertising campaigns and
ensure seamless preparation and execution of all campaigns.
- Ensure that all teams are fully prepared, inventory of existing products is properly managed, and all
new products are developed to meet existing timelines for all Dynamic and Innovative advertising
- Work with Sales, Marketing and facilities to review content displayed/featured on digital products for
quality control. Coordinate external resources for design and/or content input
- Manage specific campaign requests to supply Sales team with necessary photos and data
- Create and maintain support material on the specifics of each digital products
- Retain and file various documents such as creative assets, legals and invoices
- Use of internal Content Management System and Monitoring tools to assist in dynamic content creation
and campaign monitoring
- Lab work and testing of new technologies for the Innovate activity