- Design accounting processes for complex situations and make existing systems more efficient.
- Develop training materials to help employees use new systems.
- Research the needs of a business to determine what accounting processes will best suit it.
- Conduct reviews to identify risks to financial systems and implement appropriate controls.
- Designs, develops and implements data gathering and reporting methods and procedures for analytical purposes.
- Compile, research, summarize and prepare variance analysis and explanation for revenue data.
- Develop and maintain insightful financial metrics and reporting solutions for presentation using dashboards developed in Excel, PowerBI, and other available tools.
- Assist with maintaining data warehouse as primary tool for reports and analysis.
- Manage the accounting of fixed assets data including recording new assets, tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation and disposition of fixed assets.
- Perform general accounting and audit task functions as required.
- IT liaison for various database projects.
- Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Requires at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Analytical skills with the ability to critically evaluate information.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Experience / competency with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Microsoft Office and SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages and Database experience (SQL).
- Experience in accounting with an understanding of general ledger.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement