JC Roti Factory Ltd is an expanding SouthEast Asian food processing and supplying company. Our main products are popular chicken satay, lemongrass chicken and roti. We build longstanding cooperative relationships with many local supermarkets, restaurants and hotels, such as T&T and PriceSmart.
As our business is growing day by day, we are looking for a talent programmer to help us build an application which includes warehouse management functions, order management functions, etc. to increase our operational efficiency.
Company Name: JC Roti Factory Ltd.
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $ 36.5 /hour
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Location: 127 - 11782 Hammersmith Way, Richmond, British Columbia
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Research and analyze the advantages of leading companies and our competitor’s warehouse management systems, work closely with our warehouse team to develop a brand new application for our company from scratch.
2. The features of this application include but not limit to the following:
A. Support warehouse operations and store all basic information in a database, such as the size and weight of products, manufacture date, expected shipping date, etc.
B. Perform a good inventory management by tracking the stock keeping units (SKUs) and modify the amount when receiving or shipping products, integrate various communication technologies to the warehouse management function, such as the automatic ID technologies, which includes barcode and RFID to reduce manual errors.
C. Plan and manage supply chain operations, assist warehouse operators to fulfill new coming orders efficiently, set up schedules for delivery and control stock inventory at each stage.
D. Generate accurate monthly and annually reports to managers regarding stock movement, receiving records and delivery schedule.
E. Support quick search function, allow employees access to our database, inventory information, product information and delivery schedule easily.
F. Friendly User Interface (UI) that allow employees to get familiar with operations the app in less time.
3. Prepare the application design documents in the form of flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of developments and set up requirements for each function. Develop several test approaches to ensure each function’s quality.
4. Create a detailed development schedule and budget plan and conduct the development accordingly, report development procedure weekly and monthly.
5. Take care of application maintenance, fix bugs, collect feedback from operators and make updates accordingly.
We expect you to have these qualifications:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related discipline.
2. At least three years of experience in software development projects
4. A solid understanding of fundamental UI principles for the app platforms.
5. Good interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
7. Certificates of programming language or other achievements and awards are definite assets.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiring: Dec 27, 2019