Role : Senior Python Developer
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : 12 Months
MOI : Phone and F2F(Prefer)
Minimum 8 years Python
This position requires strong knowledge and experience with Python, Pandas, and Django development.
- Working closely with cross functional teams (i.e. architects, data analysts, database administrators, business analysts) and play a key role in designing and developing a data warehouse; that includes building a backend application in the cloud.
- Participate in the full development life-cycle from inceptionthrough testing, implementation, and support using the Agile development framework.
- Collaborate with Database Administrators, ETL developers and business stakeholders resulting in effective data driven solutions for the data warehouse.
- Develop and maintain a customer-focused relationship with business stakeholders and other IT areas by exhibiting a high level of collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
- 8 or more years of experience as a Python developer, including experience with Pandas and Django.
- Experience in working on projects that involve all phases of the SDLC - from inceptionto completion; including experience working in an Agile framework.
- Experience in building data warehouse solutions using Python is a big plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud implementation(s) is required.
- SQL Server database design/development experience is required; including complex SQL, stored procedure development.
- Exposure to ETL tools and development is strongly desired.
- Excellent verbal, written, relationship building, and client-facing communications skills; must be able to clearly communicate across a cross functional team - with development, end users, project managers, and analysts.
- Strong business requirements gathering and elicitation skills.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take concepts and turn them into technical solutions that solve business problems.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related equivalent experience.
Job Type: Contract
- Python: 4 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Required)