We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher/driver who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment. The Dishwasher/Driver's duties include removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks and help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed. They will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading vehicle and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
To be successful as a Dishwasher/Driver, you should be a committed, a communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilt.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Pack and load products onto vehicle according to manager's specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with store manager/catering manager
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- Minimum 1-year experience as Dishwasher/Driver
- Clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dishwashing: 1 year (Preferred)