If you are looking to take your career to the next level with an AMAZING company, look no further! JAZZ Heating | Air Conditioning | Plumbing is looking for a driven individual with 3+ years of experience to take on the role of an Accountant based out of our Pleasanton, CA location. JAZZ is a premier provider of Heating, Cooling and Plumbing services across the San Francisco Bay Area. Our Company provides an excellent work environment and is passionate in its dedication to achievement with utmost emphasis on building excellent customer relationships. We place an enormous value on the welfare and commitment of our employees as well as the superior level of service they provide to our customers. Working at JAZZ is like working with your friends and family - we take care great care of our staff and treat everyone with mutual respect and kindness. We are looking for career-oriented, honest and hardworking people to join our expanding team. We pride ourselves on the commitment to provide our customers the utmost quality workmanship and service - that is and ALWAYS will be our #1 goal. *Come work WITH us and not FOR us. *
The Big Picture:
The Accountant will help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company and conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting by performing regularly assigned tasks that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a strategic thought partner, producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
- Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
- Develop deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive pressures/opportunities.
- Oversee AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
- Establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
- Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owners.
- Coordinate with external agencies for tax planning, preparation and reporting.
- Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
- Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is highly preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of accounting/financial responsibilities is required
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Strong communication skills; able to present complex information to leaders clearly
- Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance
- Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities
- In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes
- Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery
- Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owners
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life
- Proficient with QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office (specifically MS Excel) is a MUST
- Familiarity with Service Titan software a big plus
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation time off
- Year-end bonus
- 401(k) savings plan
- Career growth opportunities
- A FUN working environment
Only motivated individuals should apply.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We wish you the best of luck with your job hunt!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $82,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule