The role of the OSH Coordinator is to support the Occupational Safety & Health Branch in activities related to OSH program activities, workplace committee activities, the coordination of OSH compliance and training documentation, OSH safety report review processes along with other administrative duties and other critical safety processes.
- Schedule OSH National Policy Meetings, book rooms/resources/conference lines; confirm quorum will be met.
- Update monthly OSH committee tracker & quarterly 1st aid responder lists, distribute to appropriate stakeholders.
- Attend regional committee meetings & provide subject matter /Jazz OSH process support, as needed.
- Act as Jazznet Administrator for Jazz OSH Resource Page content, post OSH minutes on Jazznet.
- Coordinate research & logistical planning for OSH co-chair conferences and/or all OSH hosted offsite meetings.
- Compile data for TC/ESDC reports in accordance with established requirements & deadlines.
- Track & submit HOIRs, follow up on OSH SMS reports as needed.
- Occasionally audit OSH training programs to confirm alignment with existing OSH standards/processes.
- Responsible to assign & appropriately data tag safety reports in database (QPulse) that are received through the online reporting system.
- Support the development of OSH branch training, participate & monitor sessions as directed.
- Deliver educational information to OSH committee representatives, as directed
- Support departments on the selection of PPE process to ensure appropriate safety & corporate standards are adhered to.
- Proactively liaise with all operational departments to optimize operational commitment to Corporate OSH values and regulatory compliance.
- Assist with all OSH manual revisions, proof reading, formatting and preparing for printing.
- Prepare & distribute monthly OSH incident summaries and other OSH data reports, upon request.
- Assign/administer CAPA’s related to OSH branch and/or content as per SQE procedures.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.