- Meet with Owners/visit each of the properties you are assigned to and thoroughly know them inside and out
- Greet Guests in a professional manner and explain cottage details to them
- Highly-skilled in terms of time management for guest greetings
- Study your assigned properties using the jaynescottage.com website, cottage manual, and other information provided. Know them inside and out.
- Prior to a Guest arrival, troubleshoot music systems, television systems, internet connectivity issues and other issues that the Guest could experience
- Stock cottages with all the required amenities according to a checklist
- Inspect the cottage after the cleaners, and follow checklists to ensure that the cottage is ready for the Guest
- Do minor cleaning [if need be] to ensure that the cottage is ready for a Guest. (examples include a quick wipe of a counter, or setting out cushions if it just finished raining)
- Bring and put out Greeting 'kit' for each property: flowers, Cottage Binder, Bathroom and General Cottage Amenities kits
- Arrange times to meet the Guest at their cottage based on their ETA - using text, email, or phone
- This position starts around June 1, 2019, and ends around September 5, 2019
Applicant Qualifications- Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: G Class Driver's Licence?
- Are you in Muskoka, ON?
Application Settings- Edit
Apply method: Email
Sponsor this job for more candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)