Our home could be yours too.
As one of Alberta's largest home builders, Jayman BUILT offers customers a wide range of beautiful homes in the most desirable communities of the Calgary and Edmonton areas. Jayman is a market leader and has been providing the highest standard of quality for 40 years by blending fine craftsmanship with the most advanced construction technologies available.
As a Marketing Lead in our Calgary market, you know what makes single-family homes unique, and have the passion and knowledge to bring these homes to life for every buyer through a variety of mediums. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get the job done.
A Day in the life of a Marketing Lead:
* Ensure the brand’s consistency and integrity by keeping sales centres well- stocked, sales center technology up-to-date and in working order and signage in good condition.
* Ensure displays in sales centres (model boards, touchscreens, all other interior signage) are current and accurate to the environment.
* Fulfill weekly sales request for marketing collateral.
* Maintain all onsite and directional signage as required.
* Assist in the development of brand assets and marketing collateral for sales teams.
* Work with agencies, internal resources, and media/production partners to develop and implement strategic advertising campaigns.
* Liaise with office staff, including sales management and executive stakeholders, to identify key opportunities for advertising and marketing support.
* Provide quarterly reporting to executive team on all advertising and marketing materials.
* Curate and manage social media content for Calgary & Edmonton social media posts including relevant articles, community news, developer information, builder information, showhome openings, models, etc.
* Maintain clear and open communication with Area Sales Managers and Sales Associates and support them with the development of new collateral as appropriate.
* Conduct email marketing campaigns, curating content to maintain consistent brand awareness. Review and report analytics to sales managers & sales team.
* Work with developer partners to ensure all brand information is accurate and up to date through their various communication mediums.
* Coordinate and execute any sales-related events either at sales centre or in the community.
* Conduct competitive analysis for each project.
* Work within annual budgets, tracking purchase orders and managing vendor invoices.
* Work with fellow members of the marketing team to maximize resources and contribute to a fun and dynamic working environment.
* Create and maintain a clean and consistent structure for media planning, metrics reporting, and other administrative documentation.
* Cultivate trusting and productive relationships with vendors, partners and team members.
What you bring to the table:
* Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing; experience in home building or an advertising agency is considered an asset.
* Experience working directly with sales staff is considered an asset.
* Post-secondary education in Marketing or a related discipline.
* Strong attention to detail and highly organized. Must be able to effectively prioritize
* Sense of urgency, with the ability to organize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with strong work ethic
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong understanding of marketing strategy and media planning, particularly in digital, SEM and social advertising.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
* Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools is considered an asset.
As a 20-time Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
* Flexible health and dental coverage.
* Employer matching Group RRSP program.
* Employee Discounts.
* Customized Training Programs.
* On-site Gym.
* Extensive community and volunteer involvement.
Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 28 thousand homes built in the last 40 years. Please apply through Fitzii at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/51649 (https://www.fitzii.com/apply/51649) by September 30, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.