See the magic. Be part of the lifestyle.
As a Marketing Lead, you know what makes multi-family homes unique, and have the passion and knowledge to bring these homes to life for every buyer through a variety of mediums. You aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get the job done.
A Day in the life of a Marketing Lead:
What you will bring to the table:
- Ensure the brand's consistency and integrity by keeping presentation centres well stocked, signage in good condition, and keeping sales centre technology up-to-date and in working order.
- Fulfill weekly sales request for marketing collateral
- Develop brand assets for each multi-family projects
- Work with agencies, internal resources, and media/production partners to develop and implement strategic advertising campaigns.
- Maintain all onsite and directional signage as required.
- Ensure displays in presentation and sales centres (model boards, touch screens, other interior signage) are current and accurate to the environment.
- Liaise with office staff, including sales management and executive stakeholders, to identify key opportunities for advertising and marketing support.
- Maintain clear and open communication with Area Sales Managers and Sales Associates, and support them with new collateral and selling tools as appropriate.
- Work with developer partners to ensure all multi-family project information is accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate and execute any sales related events either at sales centre or in the community.
- Conduct competitive analysis for each project.
- Maintain multi-year budgets, PO tracking, vendor and partner invoicing with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with fellow members of the marketing team to maximize resources, and contribute to a fun and dynamic working environment.
- Effectively and proactively manage applicable social media accounts
- Create and maintain a clean and consistent organizational structure for media planning, metrics reporting, and other administrative documentation.
- 6-8 years of experience in new home marketing; experience in multi-family is considered an asset.
- Experience working directly with sales staff is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have a sense of urgency, with the ability to organize, execute and follow up in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and appropriately prioritize
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and media planning, especially in digital advertising
- Expert understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools is considered an asset.
As a 12-time Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
- Flexible health and dental coverage.
- Health Spending Account
- Employer matching Group RRSP program and discount programs on Jayman products.
- Customized Training Programs.
- On-site Gym.
- Extensive community and volunteer involvement.
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 25 thousand homes built in the last 38 years. Please submit your resume and cover letter via https://www.fitzii.com/apply/36294 no later than November 29th 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.