Our home base could be yours too.
Quality is what we do. Be a part of it.
As an Area Service Manager, you have the passion and desire to be a part of the team to provide people with the home of their dreams. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and put in a hard day’s work, maybe even get a little dirty. You have a willingness to learn and understand that customer service is a priority.
Are you ready to join our team and help provide our customers with a worry-free home?
A Day in the life of an Area Service Manager:
* Conduct visual inspections of warranty issues
* Perform possession and pre-occupancy inspections
* Perform a variety of hands-on repairs in customer homes
* Schedule sub-trades to perform services
* Follow-up with customers to ensure service work has been completed as agreed
* Maintain a team environment through high-quality communication with customers, trades and Jayman team members.
What you will bring to the table:
* Post-secondary education/certification in the building trades (e.g. carpentry, drywall, finishing, etc.)
* 3-5 years of experience in the warranty and service field
* Strong ability to be proactive and adapt to continually shifting priorities
* Attention to detail
* Sense of urgency and an ability to meet deadlines
* Well-developed communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Strong familiarity with technology including iPads and basic office software such as Microsoft Office
* Ability to react well under pressure
* Demonstrated respect for customers, trades and Jayman team members, even in challenging situations
* Valid Standard First Aid, CSTS, and WHIMIS Certificates, and a valid Driver’s license
As a Platinum Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
* Flexible health and dental coverage
* Customized Training Programs
* Opportunity for growth and career advancement
* Employee Discounts
* Annual allowance for gym membership
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 28 thousand homes built in the last 40 years. Please apply at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/48307 no later than July 12, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.