Our home base, could be yours too.
Quality is what we do. Be a part of it.
As an Architectural Technologist / SketchUp Artist, you understand that accuracy is everything. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task, and have a design background. You react well under pressure and treat others with respect.
A Day in the life of an Architectural Technologist / SketchUp Artist:
What you will bring to the table:
- Understand current trends and remain current in the field of digital visualization
- Act as a resource for design teams as they produce in-house images
- Produce high-quality images for pursuits and marketing
- Create a complete and accurate job file starting from pre-planned designs, incorporating changes
- Prepare packages for municipal governments including plot plan, building plans, joist/truss layout, and engineering details
- Liaise with municipal governments, land developers, and Jayman team members to ensure needs are met.
- Create renderings, diagrams, animations and VR/AR scenes within scheduled time frames
- Produce accurate drawing changes including lot grading and architectural controls
- Be nimble and experimental in testing new methods of representation
- Set standards and develop workflows
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Perform assignments and work collaboratively with others toward design solutions
- Demonstrate sound project management skills, capability to prioritize and be deadline-driven
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma, completed or in progress, in a building science related course
- 2+ years' experience focusing on renderings / visualization
- Residential design drafting experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand implications of modifications to drawings
- Experience in rendering presentations for clients
- Known to be proactive, organized and a have strong sense of urgency
- Highly skilled in SketchUp. Experience with other digital modeling software (Rhino, Max) would be an asset
- Experience with AutoCad is required. Experience with AutoCad Architecture would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of rendering software (Lunion, Enscape, V-Ray etc) is essential
- Experience with post-production with relevant software (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to show credentials trough a portfolio presenting interior and exterior architectural images
As a Platinum-Level Best Managed Company in Canada, we will provide you the following:
- Competitive compensation and incentive program
- Employee Discounts
- On-Site Gym
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Extensive community and volunteer involvement
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 26 thousand homes built in the last 39 years. Please send your resume and cover letter to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/45488 by January 12, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please.