Javelin Technologies Inc. has been a provider of technology solutions since 1997. We are experts in 3D design and have helped thousands of companies with solutions for mechanical design, electrical design and rapid prototyping. Large or small, we have the skills and experience to propel organizations to new heights.
Javelin Technologies is a diverse, entrepreneurial, dynamic, fun place to be a part of where you will share your creativity while being a key contributor to our growth. We offer to successful candidates;
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes a wellness program and healthy snacks
A great working team environment
BBQ's, themed parties, summer hours and Javelin Family Days
Javelin is looking for a post-secondary journalism student to join the dynamic Marketing team for an exciting 1-year term
! We have a lot of great stories to tell and we require a positive, motivated, strong communicator to develop digital content and share it with the World!
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Interviewing internal staff, customers and partners on the phone, video or in-person.
- Delivering 1-2 new blog articles per week, uploading articles to Javelin's online Resource Library and sharing via Javelin's corporate social media channels.
- Creating and managing a content calendar for Javelin's social media campaigns.
- Interacting with customers, partners and industry influencers on social media.
- Preparing email, website, campaign and promotional content for Javelin website and internal/external communications.
- Developing digital marketing campaign ideas and pitching them to the Marketing team.
- Communicating new content and special customer stories to Javelin staff and partners.
- Ensuring content creation fits Javelin's brand story and supports overall company goals and objectives.
- Working closely with Marketing Managers and PR Consultant for strategic content creation.
- Assisting Marketing Managers with coordinating Trade Shows, Events and Webinars.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary journalism school program.
- Proficient grammar & spelling.
- Keen interest in 3D technology including; design software and additive manufacturing.
- Strong experience with social media to promote business solutions (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook).
- Should have a wealth of editorial ideas and knowledge of current trends in technology, manufacturing, design and engineering.
- Ability to work independently, while being a team player.
- Comfortable conducting interviews to gather content over the phone, video, and in-person.
- Experience with video creation and editing is an asset.
- Experience with blog content creation using Word Press is an asset.
- Should have knowledge of Office 365 (Teams, Sharepoint) and Microsoft Office.
- Currently enrolled in a journalism program at college or university
Please apply A.S.A.P.,
applications will be processed as they are received.
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Referrals: Kindly indicate who you were referred by in the application process.