JATEC has been connecting communities for 35 years. We have expertise in the installation of fibre optic telecommunications, underground utilities for residential development, street lighting, and highway sign infrastructure across Canada.
People + Power is the focus. We are committed to creating an environment where people learn and grow, and pride ourselves on our culture by hiring and promoting the right people.
Join JATEC as a Construction Labourer and build your career today with an established and growing company.
At this time we are currently seeking a number of people to fill an immediate need for long term employment. This opportunity will allow for growth and development in the Telecommunication Industry.
- Industry competitive hourly wages
- Overtime opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Place Fiber optic cable in residential areas under direct supervision (Willing to Train)
- Place underground conduit systems in residential areas under direct supervision (Willing to Train)
- Place Aerial Cable in residential areas under direct supervision (Willing to Train)
- Working with Hand tools and power equipment
- Able to work in various climatic conditions and work effectively
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to assigned work
- Practice Safe operating procedures and follows Company Policies and Standards
- Other duties as assigned and required for JATEC's operations and personal development
- Reliable transportation to designated start of day work locations.
- Class G Driver's License
- Outdoor Construction background or telecommunication experience is an asset.
- Experience as an Equipment operator for a mini excavator and skid steer an asset
Apply with your Indeed resume or send resume and cover letter to hr@ jatec.ca.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outdoor Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- General Labour: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class G Drivers License (Preferred)