Jassal Signs Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for Graphic Designer for the full-time permanent position. Experience: At least 2-3 years of work-related experience is required. The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities;
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs.
- Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication.
- Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives.
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software.
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides or hire an illustrator or photographer to produce images that meet clients' communications needs
- Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
- Co-ordinate sub-contracting
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Supervise other graphic designers or graphic arts technicians.
- May have to work on weekends and long weekends.
- Be able to work in a team and individually
- Be able to communicate in English
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset for this position.
We offer competitive Salary $26.00/Hour along with other benefits. This position is full time and permanent in nature. If eligible, please contact:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.