Responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. Develop content to include keywords or phrases to increase traffic to website. conducts various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns and maintain and supply content for the organization's website.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Experience with search engine optimization practices and website optimization tools.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Familiarization of Google analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
SEO, Digital Marketing, SEO Tools
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly and prepared detailed strategy reports.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company's product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 to Rs80,000.00 /month
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours