Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team!
Discover a better place to grow your career with Jason Arden and Associates Ltd., The Co-operators
Located in Lloydminster, SK, your role as an Associate Insurance Advisor will include the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance).
The successful candidate MUST HOLD A VALID GENERAL INSURANCE LICENSE as well as a proven track record of previous personal line sales, customer service and administrative experience.
Your core function will be to work with our existing clients and identify new prospects to deliver financial, home and auto insurance solutions
You will be responsible for:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional value add product and services that benefit the client while keeping their best interests as priority
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection while following underwriting guidelines
- Through effective risk identification practices; identify inspection and re-inspection requirements as they arise through day to day business
- Through individual self-motivation and initiative, contribute to overall office objectives and sales targets
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve client complaints and escalate appropriately
To successfully join our team, you will need:
- ***A General Level 1 Insurance License is a MUST***
- To maintain appropriate license(s) in accordance with provincial and industry regulated continuing education requirements
- A minimum of one (1) year sales and service experience with personal lines insurance
- An above average ability to work in a dynamic team atmosphere that fosters growth, inclusion and success.
- Proficient in Mircosoft Office Suite and adaptable at learning other industry applications
- Strong customer service skills, or related business experience is preferred
What we offer:
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada
- Career development opportunities including continuous education and training and career planning
- An attractive compensation package including a competitive salary, benefits program, Profit Sharing and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to giving back to your community through volunteering and an emphasis on environmental and sustainable business practices
If you are interested in a career with Jason Arden and Associates Ltd.; The Co-operators, please forward your resume by May 1, 2019
Thank you for your interest in this career position. Only qualified applicants will be contacted**
- The Co-operators Group Limited a leading, 100% Canadian-owned and operated company focusing on home, auto, life, group, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our member-owners include co-operatives, credit unions and like-minded organizations across the country from a variety of sectors. The Co-operators has assets over $7 billion, and is well known for its philanthropy and community involvement. For the past seven years, The Co-operators has been among the 50 Best Employers in Canada by Hewitt and Associates .
Job Type: Full-time
- General Level 1 Insurance (Required)